Elements In Time is a branding, strategy and storytelling firm dedicated to cultivating positive social change, locally and globally.
Please call or email for an estimate, proposal or to start a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Find UsElements In Time Pier 56, 1201 Alaskan Way #200 Seattle, WA 98101 206.499.1308
Melinda Briana Epler
Melinda Briana Epler is a Brand Engagement Strategist dedicated to empowering social enterprises and not-for-profit organizations to have greater positive impact.
Melinda has spent the majority of her life learning how to effectively create sustainable social change – through consumer experience strategy, behavior change modeling, program development and high-impact messaging.
- Versatile strategic planner and implementer of innovative change in governments, non-profit organizations and social enterprises.
- Award-winning documentary filmmaker, graphic designer and writer experienced in creating media that incites behavior change.
- Systems and design thinker who is deeply experienced in finding creative solutions to tough challenges under tight timelines and budgets.
Melinda has 15 years of experience as a strategic planner for large organizations, and 20 years of experience an award-winning multi-channel storyteller for local non-profits and global Fortune 50 companies. Her clients include Amway, Oikocredit, American Association of Colleges & Universities, Participant Media and Washington State.
Jon Sumple is an Integrated Messaging Strategist dedicated to creating stories that engage, educate and activate target audiences through a wide range of communication media.
Jon has spent more than 25 years asking corporate executives one basic question – “How can I help you?” – and then simply listening, listening, listening to what they have to say.
- Stimulating big ideas and plan for what’s next.
- Transforming those big ideas into effective, measurable marketing initiatives.
- Creating and leveraging messages across a variety of media channels.
Jon has consulted with c-level leaders at Fortune 500 companies – as well as start-up entrepreneurs – to help them uncover growth opportunities, eliminate obstacles and find better ways to achieve their marketing goals. His clients include Friends of the Cedar River Watershed, Carbon Cycle Crush and ImmigrationDesk.com. Previous clients include the EPA, UPS, Verizon, Nextel and Farmers Insurance.